Friday 14 December 2012

Arcade!!!!!

Arcade? what springs to mind when you hear the name? to me its shoots through my mind the words: Fun, Bliss, Shopping and Awesomeness.
Practically all of the above and much, much more if you have never been to the Arcade Event you are totally missing out on something very special.
Select Designers that participate create some amazing works and choose either 1 or several items that are deemed as rare which means: they cant be bought anywhere else.

Here is the Taxi to Arcade!!!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Country%20Club/177/129/3115

The unique thing about Arcade is everything you purchase is a lucky chance so you can end up spending heaps trust me its addictive kinda like Gatcha.

All items you purchase are transferable also and you can choose to completely resell them if you want as well another awesome feature that no other event has.

I have selected a few items for two outfits I wanted to style up with stuff I got from Arcade I have listed all the items underneath. In the first style card there is only one item I'am wearing that is not from Arcade which is the skirt.


Photographer: PSP Photography
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Velequez/68/168/21

                           

                            



Style Card:

[monso] My Fancy Flat Shoes - Round Cat/ Yellow
[theSkinnery] Iris-Empire(champagne)
Baiastice_Leslie short cardigan-black-SIZE M
LaGyo_Lila earrings Terracotta
LaGyo_Loulou clutch Banana/Terracotta
: ) BCC . Juliet Hair Gacha Orange Brown[BOX]
:pesca:belted stole/plane-brown
(Milk Motion) Peplum belt - leather-yellow - rare
skirt: Maitreya Mesh Anais Skirt * Birds-Beige (not included in arcade event)





Style Card:

[theSkinnery] Iris-Maniac(champagne)
~Tableau Vivant~ Ewing hair - Pink dye
Miamai_Emma_Necklace Silver_Boxed
[Aux]Fly Free - Pink
INDI Designs - Rendezvous black
MIASNOW Big Lolly ~RAINBOW
-tb- Pastry Mania - Raspberry Cake
-tb- Pastry Mania - Pastry Puffs
-tb- Pastry Mania - Raspberry Heart











No comments:

Post a Comment

My Baby RUSSH LUSSH

My Baby RUSSH LUSSH

Popular Posts

iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog